Customer Service Advisor
22,000.00 ~ 26,000.00 GBP pa
Manor Royal Crawley, Jaguar Land Rover, United Kingdom
Harwoods Group is an automotive retailer representing prestigious car Brands - Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW Service, Jaguar and Land Rover, MAN, McLaren, and most recent addition, Volvo. We have a total of 30 businesses providing sales, service and accident repair services across Sussex, Surrey, Kent and Hampshire.
Established since 1931, we are a successful and progressive third generation family owned business. In 2020 our turnover was over £600m and we now employ over 1000 valued members of staff. We rank #6 in the Sunday Times ‘Top Track 250’, which league tables the UK’s private companies with a turnover of <£650m and <5,000 staff.
Our vision is to ‘create memorable experiences’. In other words, we believe that our role is to ensure our valued customers are offered the best possible experience in their interactions with our company. We feel it is equally important that our staff are well supported and can deliver these experiences working as one cohesive team.
With 98% of staff scoring positively when asked ‘I am fully committed to doing my best for the company”, we are a safe bet for a job and a career!
The role of the Service Advisor is to:
- Provide our customers with a warm, inviting and streamlined experience. Service Advisors will be required to build strong and trusting relationships whilst delivering outstanding levels of efficiency and communication.
- Be a knowledgeable and supportive point of contact for customers requiring servicing or repair to their vehicles.
- Successfully manage the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the business and the customer to guarantee a highly satisfactory customer experience and to meet our brand standards.
- Here at Harwoods, we highly value organisational, communication and time management skills along with a friendly smile.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and ownership throughout your customer’s Harwoods experience.
- Ensure a close relationship with the workshop to guarantee a high standard of communication for the customer.
- Contribute to the achievement of productivity and customer satisfaction targets by meeting and exceeding individual KPI targets.
- Handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently to create and maintain customer loyalty and retention.
- Confidently establish an understanding agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
- Accurately maintain the service department loading system in line with workshop capacity.
- Manage the handover and administration and explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
- Understand and adhere to manufacturer service requirements.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide high standards of the business.
- Take on additional responsibilities as required by the business.
Skills & Requirements:
- Full UK driving licence.
- Smart appearance.
- Ability to excel in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Relevant experience in a customer facing role delivering excellent service.
Skills for the job:
- Organisational Skills
- Smart Appearance