Parts Advisor - Marshall Toyota Gatwick
Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way
We are seeking a Parts Advisor to join Marshall Motor Group’s Toyota Gatwick dealership. You will identify customer’s parts needs and sell relevant parts by means of catalogues and computer stock lists, and also prepare parts for our daily workshop operations. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
What will I do on a daily basis?
- Respond to internal and customer parts enquiries in a timely manner
- Pick and distribute parts for our daily workshop operations to ensure workshop efficiency
- Balance parts stock to ensure a steady supply is available, without overstocking
- Greet customers and visitors courteously, professionally and in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all customers, colleagues, suppliers and external representatives
What experience do I need?
You will have previous experience in a Parts Advisor or Consultant role, ideally from within a franchised dealership environment. In addition to your experience you will demonstrate:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by Great Place to Work UK as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion and we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- Up to £2,000 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity.