6-9 Month Temporary Contract (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 annually dependant on experience
Pavilion Recruitment are an ambitious and growing recruitment agency located in Brighton & Horsham and we are looking for an organised and proactive Operations Executive to join our team in Brighton, the position is initially on a 6 Month minimum contract to cover maternity leave with the opportunity to extend to a permanent position depending on business requirements and performance.
This position is a key role at Pavilion and we are looking for someone who exudes positivity and a hard working nature to support the growth and smooth running of a highly successful and outgoing business.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
- General office administration, managing the day to day running of our offices, based in our Brighton office with visits to the Horsham office when necessary.
- Overseeing our internal recruitment, assisting with finding candidates, arranging interviews through to induction & training for any new starters.
- Liaise with our external IT support, reporting any IT issues and arranging set up for any new starters.
- Support our recruitment consultants with administrative tasks, formatting CV’s and uploading roles to job boards/website etc.
- Manage HR processes within the business, new starters, annual leave, staff performance etc.
- Provide administrative support for the company directors on any ongoing and new projects.
- Assist with organising company events.
- Engage with and manage our external marketing company on weekly activity, providing support and guidance on our marketing strategy and LinkedIn output.
Why join Pavilion?
- Competitive basic salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours, including 1pm finish every Friday
- Join us on regular team outings, including a Summer and Christmas party
- Join an outgoing, professional, and supportive team culture
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (pro rata)