Vacancy Name: ServiceNow Engineer
Vacancy No: VN743
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primary Work Location: B&CE - Manhattan Building
We are looking for a ServiceNow Specialist to join our IT department. As ServiceNow Specialist, you will assist the Product Owner and other key stakeholders, providing technical implementation expertise to deliver process simplification, integration, and automation, including supporting the overall management of the ServiceNow Platform used by our internal teams to support our customers with the goal to fully realise the capabilities of the product.
- Providing technical guidance and support on the capabilities of the ServiceNow platform
- Ability to create and modify workflows
- Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality create scripts to automate routine tasks
- Perform integrations and process automations using Orchestration
- Ensure all changes to the Production environment are introduced with the correct level of change control and lead times
- Develop and maintain clear and accurate documentation
- Where required support the IT operational risk controls and procedures
- Ensure appropriate risks and issues are escalated in a swift manner
Skills & Experience:
- ITIL Service Management V3 Foundation as a minimum or higher
- Hands-on ServiceNow implementation and support experience.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
- Excellent understanding of ITSM module, incl. reporting
- ITIL SM processes
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules
- Experience in ServiceNow System Administration
- Service Now Application Development
- Excellent communication skills – collaborative approach
- High analytical
- Able to apply judgement to decision making and prepared to make tough decisions
- Excellent relationship management skills. Ability to establish strong working relationships with business and other stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of project & service management delivery methodology, frameworks, and best practice
- Ability to work autonomously
- Passionate about continuous service improvement and delivering results
- Experience in Pensions, Insurance, Banking and related products and services
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally and enabling them to perform at their best and demonstrate what they have to offer. We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process (application, selection assessments where relevant, and interview) to enable you to show us the best “you”.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer, even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.