MRO Executive: Aerfin
- Manor Royal Business District
- Crawley, West Sussex
- Closing date
- 6 Feb 2023
- Administration , Maintenance , Operations, Quality Management , Sales
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Title: MRO Executive
Reports to: VP Repairs
Position: Full time
Aerfin is a place where great people with a passion for aviation deliver their best work.
AerFin specialises in aircraft end of life solutions, supporting our airline and MRO customer base with quality used material to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the aircraft you see flying today. Our portfolio of services range from Power-By-Hour packages for airlines, 24/7 AOG support from our London, US and Singapore based distribution centres, engine leasing, innovative material supply programs for MROs including our Beyond.Fleet.Services™ programme.
Over the past 5 years AerFin has experienced significant growth, achieving UK’s fastest growing company in 2017 and Europe’s fastest growing Aerospace & Defence company in 2018. With the Appointment of New investors in 2019 and a new CEO in Jan 2022 the business is now poised for an exciting phase of growth in its next chapter.
Working within a small team reporting to the VP Repairs, the MRO Executive will assist in the management of Customer Repairs, Core Repairs and Stock Repairs, whilst supporting the sales team with status updates and technical backup.
Office based, the role requires good communication skills, attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to maintain key relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Logging quotes, quote review, approval and negotiation in line with set budgets
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
- Performing to KPI’s
- Liaison with AerFin’s sales team regarding component status and customer order requirements
- Supporting the Sales Team with their repair queries eg: Modifications, Turn times, Costings, Interchangeability, etc.
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
- Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Services Supervisor or VP Repairs
- Managing Warranty Repairs
- Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
- Negotiation with Repair and Overhaul Vendors
- Providing Status updates for Customer Managed Repairs
- Quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications
Education and/or Experience:
A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained with a stockist, MRO provider or Workshop
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient
- Experience using Quantum
- Technical Experience with an Aviation Qualification
Manor Royal Business District is the biggest business park of the Gatwick Diamond area and one of the south east's premier mixed activity employment hubs.
Enviable location and connections
Situated at the heart of the Gatwick Diamond on the Sussex and Surrey county borders, just two miles from London Gatwick Airport, a major motorway junction (M23 Junctoion 10) and two mainline railway stations (Gatwick Airport and Three Bridges), Manor Royal is a popular choice for a diverse range of occupiers including a host of blue chip global brands.
Manor Royal in numbers
- One of the biggest business parks in the South East.
- Covers an area of 539 acres – that’s over 300 football pitches.
- 700 properties
- 500 businesses
- 30,000 people
Manor Royal more than a number
Since the formation of the Manor Royal Business Group (MRBG), an association of Manor Royal based business and firms, being on Manor Royal means being part of something. You’re never just a number.
Manor Royal makes sense
Scale, diversity, location and great connectivity with a property offer to match means Manor Royal based firms are never far away from their suppliers, customers and a talented workforce.
Pay us a visit
Visit www.manorroyal.org to find out more and to get in touch
- Manor Royal Business District
7 Magellan Terrace (Ground Floor)
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert