Policy Review Specialist
- First Central
- Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- £21,000 plus 4 weeks training and company benefits
- Closing date
- 6 Feb 2023
- Business, Finance, Financial Services, Insurance
- Administration , Call Centre, Customer Service, Financial , Graduate, Internship , Legal, Librarian , Operations, Sales, Solicitor, Student, Summer Job, Telesales, Traineeship, Training , Hospitality, Teacher
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Do you enjoy investigating issues and asking questions? Do you enjoy days off the telephone completing other administration duties for the department to flex your working week? If you are results orientated, have attention to detail and a customer service background then please read on …
First Central are growing even more for 2023 and we are looking for 12 new colleagues to join us on Monday 6th March 2023 to work within our Policy Analysis application fraud team as a Policy Review Specialist based in our Haywards Heath, West Sussex office.
Policy Analysis is responsible for validating policy information to ensure that customers have the right cover at the right price. As a Policy Review Specialist you will be accountable for helping customers through the validation journey in a busy phone and administration role.
We have a mapped our roadmap to show you the career First Central can provide you by starting in our Policy Review department where you will learn everything about insurance in our comprehensive 4 week training induction which will be 2 weeks classroom training and a further 2 weeks shadowing and supporting the team.
In return for working with us we will offer you:
- Generous starting salary of £21,000 plus fantastic company benefits
- Increased salary on completion of our progression level matrix of up to £26,000
- All the training and coaching needed to succeed in your role
- Excellent career progression opportunities within our fast paced and growing business
- Home working opportunity 3 days a week following training and passing probation
- Monday to Friday working hours from 08:30am to 5pm
- A fun, energetic and lively working environment
We’d love to hear from you and open to all levels of experience! - good luck with your application!
Policy Review Specialist responsibilities:
- Validation of insurance policies to ensure customer details are correct.
- Update and revise customers’ policy details, making any necessary adjustments.
- Resolve our customer’s queries through telephone conversation, document validation and email.
- Provide great customer outcomes and a right first time service
Policy Review Specialist Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working in customer services role or similar environment is an advantage but not essential
- Able to provide great customer service
- A great communicator with an eye for the detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Completely comfortable using computers and software
- Desire to learn and develop through continuous training
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
We’re First Central, an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
Our motor insurance broker, 1ST CENTRAL, is firmly established as a top 10 supplier on UK price comparison websites and has successfully built a customer base of over half a million. It strives to make buying car insurance a more accessible and effortless experience.
We recognise that our success is entirely down to our talented people, who we know are our biggest asset, and we’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. In return, we can offer you a great place to work and lots of fantastic benefits.
For more information, click below:
Gemini House, Mill Green Business Estate
Mill Green Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert