Live in Care Worker
- Premier Nursing
- Arundel, West Sussex
- £115 - 125 per day
- Closing date
- 14 Feb 2023
- Care, Healthcare, Social Care, Support Care
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Contract
- Full Time
Live in Care Worker in and around Arundel
We are looking for someone to Live in the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed in the care plan.
Your role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
- Assisting with washing and dressing
- Shopping and Meal preparation
- Prompting or administering medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite Services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping clients access the community
- Stoma care
- Palliative Care
It is important that we find the right person to meet the individual client needs
So, we would be looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Good communication
- Excellent English skills
- High Standards of Care
- Self-motivated, organised and reliable
- Be able to prepare and cook a meal.
The work hours depend on the clients, from 7 days to 6 weeks (or longer) and we would work with you to obtain a rota that the client and yourself are happy with.
Each 24-hour period you are with the client you will receive 2 hours of the day to yourself.
What you will receive in return;
- Ongoing support
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Excellent levels of spoken and written English
- Right to work in the UK
- DBS clearance
- Minimum of 2 references and one being your last employer. Minimum of 1 year’s care experience
- Driving Licence
- Access to a vehicle
Salary: £115 / 125 per day
Premier Nursing opened in the Autumn 2006. Its purpose is to provide a comprehensive, personal, private nursing and care service for the community of West Sussex.
We are an independent family orientated business and the staff running the Agency, and those working with us, have many years medical and nursing, NHS, care and community experience.
Our policy throughout is based on the philosophy of “Quality not
Quantity” and our aim is to give the highest possible standard of individual nursing and general care to adults within their own homes, and residential and nursing homes. All nurses are registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council and the majority of our carers have achieved the standard of NVQ2 in Adult Care.
All staff are highly experienced.
2 Arun Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert