Customer Engagement Specialist Intern: Elekta
- Manor Royal Business District
- Crawley, West Sussex
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Business, Healthcare, Marketing & PR, Marketing , Media, Social Media
- Administration , Customer Service, Marketing , Project Management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Global Customer Engagement function is an “communication service” to the wider Elekta organization. It works very closely with the Corporate Communications, Legal Entity and Sales functions to ensure a 360 degree understanding and modelling of Elekta’s market, products and goals to internal and external customers. It will also support a broad range of public relations activities including promoting Elekta as a leading organization within local and international business groups. The function will be responsible for broadcasting the work of the legal entity and customer engagement wider within Elekta using internal and external channels.
The role will report directly to the Customer Engagement Manager and focus on driving the marketing plans and associated activities for Customer Engagement and the Elekta Limited Management Team (UK Legal Entity). The role will require the person to represent ‘Elekta’ as a brand ambassador to customers during high-impact engagements. They will help coordinate the experience for customers visiting the Cornerstone campus and ensure that the technology in the Executive Briefing Centre supports the experience.
You will be involved with a range of projects which focus on elevating the importance of high quality customer engagement with knowledge of channels such as PR, web, social media, events and visuals in terms of brand and content. You will support the Customer Engagement Manager in delivering a high quality, process guided physical and digital experience and high-impact engagements for our external and internal customers. The applicant needs to be innovative and explore exciting ways to connect, inform and represent Elekta to its customers
The role of Customer Engagement Specialist is to provide support to the Customer Engagement Manager and the wider Marketing team, as and when required. This will include (but not limited to):
- Customer Engagement
- Develop customer briefing plans with sales in our dedicated software, Briefing Source
- Develop link between Briefing Source and CLM to track Customer Engagements value in the sales process
- Ensure the customer experience is tailored to their need following a Voice of the Customer event
- Support on-site visits & ensure logistics run smoothly
- Community & interest-group engagement
- Support communication & visits with business, professional groups, STEM, outreach (schools, colleges, universities)
- Deliver PR and copy to promote Elekta’s community activities wider on internal and external channels
- Developing a brand/message ’communication kit’ to enable legal entity to promote Elekta and the UK Cornerstone campus
- Support campaign development
- Promotion of events associated with customer engagement and UK Legal Entity via email and social media
- Gather and co-create assets
- Co-develop project plans and presentations to get stakeholder buy-in
- Support content production
- PPT design; ensuring brand continuity & projection
- Work with internal teams to ensure brand and solutions are projected powerfully within the Executive Briefing Center
- Co-manage content in the Executive Briefing Center CMS
- Maintain stakeholder interest following roll out of new and existing tools such as virtual tour, sketch fab and seismic
- Be able to support high level tours of Executive Briefing Centre
- Brand ambassador; learn and live the brand & project that to customers and community
- Stay on top of industry best practices and competitor activity to ensure that Elekta delivers game-changing ideas and solutions.
Relevant knowledge, skills and competencies
- Graduate or equivalent with at least 3+-years experience preferably within business, marketing or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong customer-focus and willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ to ensure a unique, Elekta experience, is required
- Good IT literacy and confident using PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to project manage multiple, concurrent projects is required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to network across the organization and engage stakeholders in projects from kick-off through to successful delivery
- Experience learning and operating marketing software is essential
- International or cross-cultural experience is a plus
- Be able to communicate effectively in a professional environment
- Interest in content marketing and digital channels
- Innovative and curious mindset, not afraid to share ideas of best practices from other industries
- Natural storyteller and able to communicate key messages
- Knowledge in Adobe programs and/or photo/video editing software is a plus
- Interest in healthcare and/or MedTech is a plus
- Demonstrates the Elekta values in the execution of their work is essential (Work as one team, do what we say, keep thinking forward)
The position is office based in Crawley, UK with the option to work remotely on a semi-regular basis
Manor Royal Business District is the biggest business park of the Gatwick Diamond area and one of the south east's premier mixed activity employment hubs.
Enviable location and connections
Situated at the heart of the Gatwick Diamond on the Sussex and Surrey county borders, just two miles from London Gatwick Airport, a major motorway junction (M23 Junctoion 10) and two mainline railway stations (Gatwick Airport and Three Bridges), Manor Royal is a popular choice for a diverse range of occupiers including a host of blue chip global brands.
Manor Royal in numbers
- One of the biggest business parks in the South East.
- Covers an area of 539 acres – that’s over 300 football pitches.
- 700 properties
- 500 businesses
- 30,000 people
Manor Royal more than a number
Since the formation of the Manor Royal Business Group (MRBG), an association of Manor Royal based business and firms, being on Manor Royal means being part of something. You’re never just a number.
Manor Royal makes sense
Scale, diversity, location and great connectivity with a property offer to match means Manor Royal based firms are never far away from their suppliers, customers and a talented workforce.
Pay us a visit
Visit www.manorroyal.org to find out more and to get in touch
- Manor Royal Business District
7 Magellan Terrace (Ground Floor)
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert