Internal Recruiter & HR Administrator: Balfe's Bikes
- Manor Royal Business District
- Crawley, West Sussex
- £10.50 - £12 per hour depending on experience
- Closing date
- 16 Feb 2023
- Human Resources, Leisure & Tourism, Fitness , Sports, Recruitment , Retail
- Administration , Advisor, Human Resources, Operations
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Internal Recruiter & HR Administrator:
20 - 25 hours per week
£10.50 - £12 per hour depending on experience
This role will support the Head of HR in providing high-quality all-round HR support to the business. You will act as the main internal recruiter and administrator for the HR department, working with the area managers on recruitment activities and ensuring all necessary HR documentation is maintained including the monthly analytics.
The goal is to ensure Balfe’s Bikes provides a positive employee experience and develops a strong employer brand. You will also facilitate our onboarding/induction process for new hires.
To support all aspects of the recruitment & HR function –
- Posting Job Adverts internally and externally, using different sourcing channels to advertise job openings e.g., careers pages, job boards, social networks, your own professional networks, and portfolio sites (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Collaborating with Managers on Job Descriptions when needed to assist them to determine qualification and skill criteria for each position.
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes.
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews.
- Report to the Head of HR and the Area managers on the status of open positions on a weekly basis. Keeping the recruitment tracker up to date.
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- To administer and maintain high levels of service, while maintaining strict confidentiality on all salary-related matters.
- To support the end-to-end processing of the outsourced Payroll maintaining high levels of quality and service, ensuring prompt and accurate processing of all new starters and leavers including production of employment contracts, induction packs, reference requests, company handbooks, leaver letters, and holiday payments.
- Process all paperwork associated with employment changes and variations to contracts.
- Create and maintain all employee personnel files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of the information held in line with the Data Protection Act.
- To ensure accuracy of data when adding to HR system (Sage) with minimal errors.
- To ensure that all payroll-related information, including payments and deductions, are recorded, and processed accurately and promptly in accordance with the relevant legislation/guidelines.
- To respond professionally to queries from the staff at all levels, communicating clearly and effectively, and providing high-quality advice on payroll-related matters.
- Administration duties include producing offer letters and contracts, filing, and undertaking any reasonable task or activities directed by the Head of Human Resources.
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post-holder will be expected to participate in this process, and we would aim to reach agreement on any changes.
Skill and qualifications
Background in recruitment.
Personal resilience and the capacity to work effectively and stay calm under pressure
Must be familiar with HR software – ideally, sage is currently in use, so previous experience of this is preferred although not essential.
Ability to deal with confidential information and maintain confidentiality
Understanding of benefits and other wage deductions.
Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task
Meticulous and accurate
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Manor Royal Business District is the biggest business park of the Gatwick Diamond area and one of the south east's premier mixed activity employment hubs.
Enviable location and connections
Situated at the heart of the Gatwick Diamond on the Sussex and Surrey county borders, just two miles from London Gatwick Airport, a major motorway junction (M23 Junctoion 10) and two mainline railway stations (Gatwick Airport and Three Bridges), Manor Royal is a popular choice for a diverse range of occupiers including a host of blue chip global brands.
Manor Royal in numbers
- One of the biggest business parks in the South East.
- Covers an area of 539 acres – that’s over 300 football pitches.
- 700 properties
- 500 businesses
- 30,000 people
Manor Royal more than a number
Since the formation of the Manor Royal Business Group (MRBG), an association of Manor Royal based business and firms, being on Manor Royal means being part of something. You’re never just a number.
Manor Royal makes sense
Scale, diversity, location and great connectivity with a property offer to match means Manor Royal based firms are never far away from their suppliers, customers and a talented workforce.
Pay us a visit
Visit www.manorroyal.org to find out more and to get in touch
- Manor Royal Business District
7 Magellan Terrace (Ground Floor)
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert