Accounts Receivable Clerk
Adams Aviiation have a supporting role vacancy for an Accounts receivable clerk
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for assisting both customers and colleagues with courteous and promptness, providing continuous high-quality service and support. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will maintain an advanced working knowledge of sales & accounts policies, internal practices, and all administration work instructions. In this role, the representative will leverage internal working partnerships to investigate and reconcile non-commercial customer issues, perform basic account administration and ensure overall customer expectations are met.
Accountability and Scope:
- Completion of all admin duties.
- Support internal and external customers & suppliers.
- Action and support all administrative queries.
- Ensure the company operates on a financially sound basis.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Know, understand, and incorporate the Adams objective, ensure our service consistently exceeds customer & supplier expectations.
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of Adams operating procedures.
- Maintain positive working-relationships with external customers/suppliers and all inter-working departments and personnel.
- Respond promptly, professionally, and with appropriate detail to customer/supplier enquiries.
- Raise customer invoices daily and statements monthly.
- Process customers credit card payments and enter the details onto the customer’s account promptly and precisely.
- Assist with cash posting, credit control, daily bank recs & raising credit notes Investigate and attempt to resolve customer/supplier issues in alignment with established company policies, procedures, and work instructions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant qualifications in Math’s & English Basic knowledge of
- Customer Service experience required (within the aerospace industry is preferred but not essential)
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis and conduct research to resolve basic customer issues accurately and efficiently.
Competencies and Behaviors:
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment to produce positive results.
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Maintain excellent organizational and time-management skills, with strong follow-through and perseverance to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Maintain basic competency working with integrated data systems including Outlook and intermediate to advanced Word and Excel (i.e., spreadsheets, formulas, importing and exporting of files, as applicable) as required.
- Maintain clear and accurate data entry, documentation, and reporting skills, as required. Ability to be detailed oriented and perform in-depth account research, if required
We offer 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.