The job requirements are detailed below. Where applicable the skills, qualifications and memberships required for this job have also been included.
Job reference: REQ06122
Date posted: 20/07/2023
Application closing date:
Location: Hyundai Gatwick
Contractual hours: 45
Basis: Full time
General Sales Manager - Gatwick Hyundai
Marshall Hyundai Gatwick is recruiting for an Experienced General Sales Manager.
We are seeking an experienced General Sales Manager to join Marshall Motor Group and lead our sales team at our Hyundai dealership based in Gatwick. This role will see you use your sales management experience to lead the team in providing a high-quality service for our customers. Reporting to the Head of Business, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading automotive group whilst representing an amazing brand.
We can offer a fantastic range of benefits in an environment, that offers career development where you will be given autonomy, support and a platform to succeed. These include:
- 25 days annual leave (not including Bank Holidays) increasing with length of service
- Company Car
- Colleague referral fee up to £2,000
- Discounted Car Purchase Scheme & Colleague Car Benefit Offers
- Discounted Service / Parts / Bodyshop services
- Training and Continual Self-Development
- Free Eye Care Vouchers
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee wellbeing services
- Free life assurance equivalent to twice your salary
- Loyalty, Above & Beyond and Long Service Awards
- Discounted Shopping Portal
What do I do on a daily Basis?
- Managing the Sales Executives and Transaction Manager.
- Motivating the team to achieve weekly sales targets on vehicles, finance and insurance products
- Liaising with customers, both face-to-face and by phone/email, Dealing with customer complaints in an efficient and effective manner
- Working to promote vehicles and services on offer in the dealership and online
- Ensuring customer satisfaction index scores are consistently high
- Collating finance proposals for customers
What experience do I need?
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience as a sales leader within the automotive industry. Whilst brand experience is preferred, it isn’t essential. In addition to your experience, you will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve monthly goals
- A calm and professional manner
- A commitment to the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Why Marshall Motor Group?
We operate 140 franchise dealerships representing 23 manufacturer car, van, truck and bike brands across 33 counties in England and Wales.
Marshall Motor Group is backed by the Constellation Automotive Group, the UK and Europe’s largest market-leading integrated digital car marketplace. The Group operates some of the most well-known brands in the automotive industry including WeBuyAnyCar, BCA and cinch, who together employ over 16,000 people across 12 countries and provide services that involve over 11 million different vehicles each year.