Sales Executive - Marshall Peugeot Gatwick
Job reference: REQ05964
Date posted: 03/07/2023
Application closing date:
Location: Peugeot Gatwick
Contractual hours: 45
Basis: Full time
Sales Executive - Marshall Peugeot Gatwick Job description
Marshall Peugeot Gatwick are Recruiting a Sales Executive
We are Offering a Salary of £20000 basic with an Uncapped OTE
PLUS 25 Days Annual Leave (Not Including Bank Holidays) Plus Car and much more
We are seeking a Sales Executive to join Marshall Peugeot Gatwick dealership and assist in providing a high-quality service for our customers. Within this role, you will be part of a friendly team and dealership environment where you will be supported by your Sales Management Team.
This position is offered on a full-time basis Monday – Friday, with a day off in the week, working every Saturday and every other Sunday. So if you currently already in a Sales Role within the Motor Industry or wish to start your Sales Career we would love to hear from you.
We can offer a fantastic range of benefits in an environment, that offers career development where you will be given autonomy, support and a platform to succeed. These include:
- 25 days annual leave (not including Bank Holidays) increasing with length of service
- Company Car
- £1,000 bonus at the end of your 2nd completed year
- £2,000 bonus at the end of your 3rd completed year
- Colleague referral fee up to £2,000
- Discounted Car Purchase Scheme & Colleague Car Benefit Offers
- Discounted Service / Parts / Bodyshop services
- Training and Continual Self-Development
- Free Eye Care Vouchers
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee wellbeing services
- Free life assurance equivalent to twice your salary
- Loyalty, Above & Beyond and Long Service Awards
- Discounted Shopping Portal
What does a Sales Executive do?
As a Sales Executive, you will be representing both Marshall and one of our brands. Working as part of the sales team, you will be responsible for the end to end customer experience, handling face to face, over the phone and interactive enquiries and converting these to vehicle, finance and insurance sales. Day to day, you will:
- Respond to queries from new and existing customers relating to new and used vehicle sales
- Guide customers through their purchase, providing outstanding customer service as the face of both Marshall and the vehicle brand
- Meet individual sales targets by maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities on finance and insurance products and optional extras
- Assist in ensuring a steady flow of enquiries from multiple channels through prospecting and marketing
- Maintain a specialist knowledge of manufacturer vehicles and options, participating in regular knowledge updates
- Manage the vehicle handover process, ensuring compliance with the process
- Adhere to Marshall and industry regulations relating to the sale of vehicles, finance and insurance
Is training provided?
We invest in you and your career from day one of you joining us, your first week will consist of attending our world-class Marshall Academy. This course provides a small insight into the psychology of sales and sets you up to begin and succeed in your automotive sales career.
You will also complete specific and tailored manufacturer training to ensure your knowledge of products and options is always up to date.
Why Marshall Motor Group?
We operate 140 franchise dealerships representing 23 manufacturer car, van, truck and bike brands across 33 counties in England and Wales.
Marshall Motor Group is backed by the Constellation Automotive Group, the UK and Europe’s largest market-leading integrated digital car marketplace. The Group operates some of the most well-known brands in the automotive industry including WeBuyAnyCar, BCA and cinch, who together employ over 16,000 people across 12 countries and provide services that involve over 11 million different vehicles each year.