What makes First Central different, that’s easy, we are ambitious and love to push the boundaries, we run on people power and put our customers first, always.
Are you looking for a new Monday to Friday career that will provide full training, ongoing progression within your role and an option to work 3 days from home and 2 days office after 6 months service? Perhaps you are looking to kick start your career in an office-based role after working in retail or hospitality or looking to enhance your career within customer services?
We have a vacancy for a Recoveries Claims Negotiator to join us in our Haywards Heath, West Sussex office.
You’ll be sending claim allegations to at fault third party insurers, requesting reimbursement of our costs and instructing solicitors for litigation. We will offer you excellent training to learn our systems with plenty of ongoing progression to take on more responsibility leading to a successful career within the world of Motor Insurance! We are open to a range of experience and backgrounds to join our exciting and growing customer services claims team in Haywards Heath!
It’s all about You. Here’s a taste of the benefits you’ll enjoy …
- Basic salary from £22,000 - Depending on experience
- Hybrid working of 3 days from home and 2 days in the office after 6 months service based on performance
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Clear progression matrix
- Fully supportive team throughout
- Fantastic company benefits
- £100 off your car insurance!
- A fun place to work!
Recoveries Claims Negotiator responsibilities:
- Speaking with customers to provide an update on their claims journey
- Sending allegations to third party insurers and Solicitors
- Submitting any costs to third party companies
- Negotiating costs for Quantum (Damages) disputes
- Recovering costs from debtors for breach of policy/Indemnity withdrawn cases
- Instructing solicitors to commence legal proceedings for outstanding costs
- Proactively establish liability by requesting CCTV, Police evidence and Witness information
- Dealing with Non fault cases that happen abroad or within the UK
- Liaising with internal and external companies to bring closure to cases
- Adhere to and consider all regulatory requirements at all times
- Be compliant with health and safety policies at all times
- Ensure compliance with company standards/regulations at all times
- Any other reasonable duties as required
Recoveries Claims Negotiator Skills & Experience:
- Previously worked in Customer Services or Administration for example retail, hospitality, call centres or similar environments – Full training provided
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to resolving problems
- Good numeracy, literacy and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation skills
- Desire to learn and develop through continuous training