Team Leader - Support Hub
Vacancy Name: Team Leader - Support Hub
Vacancy No: VN1124
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primary Work Location: People's Partnership - HQ
Description: Support Hub are looking for a fixed term Team leader to join their customer service department to oversee team members delivering excellent customer service and technical support, tailored to the needs of the customer, throughout the life of their relationship with People’s Partnership.
To ensure team members build and maintain customers’ trust and confidence to maximise customer, advisor and third-party satisfaction and retention.
• Responsible for the team’s performance against agreed objectives and key performance indicators. To ensure exceptional levels of service are delivered within agreed service levels.
• Ensure resources are directed in an appropriate way to maximise productivity to achieve
agreed service levels. Be responsible for recruiting new team members and taking part in the interview process.
• Lead and manage staff in line with company policies and procedures, including training (regulatory and company) & development, 1 to 1’s, performance appraisals and disciplinary & grievance issues.
• Responsible for the recording and analysis of team productivity and quality statistics. Use management information to measure workflow and staff performance. Identify training needs and arrange/provide coaching and technical support to team members
• People management
• Knowledge of pension legislation (particularly auto enrolment)
• Ability to work with and across other business units
• Empathy and sympathy with customer needs
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Ability to meet deadlines within tight timelines
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer; even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant. Discover more of People's Partnership's employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.