Vacancy Name: Junior Product Owner
Vacancy Number: VN1089
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primary Work Location: People's Partnership - Manhattan Building, Crawley
Description: People's Partnership have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a Junior Product Owner.
This role is a hybrid opportunity with the successful candidate working both at home and in the office.
Working as an integral part of an agile product development team the Junior Product Owner will be working to deliver a pre-set agenda of features. They will educate the wider business on the product vision and motivate the team in scheduling, design, and delivery of change.
Responsible for delivery value to users, the Junior Product Owner will be responsible for scheduling work in order to deliver the greatest value to our users. They will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting on product performance.
A passionate advocate for innovation the Junior Product Owner will work with SMEs from around the organisation and the delivery team to design market leading solutions, leading on Scrum events and workshops.
You’ll play a key part in documenting requirements and preparing requirements that meet the teams definition of ready. In order to achieve this, confident collaboration will be required across the business.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience working within agile software development teams.
• Experience working within a wide range of technologies and a good technical mindset.
• Can articulate a good understand of agile principles and methodologies.
• Proven track record of developing successful products.
• Strong self starter with strong organisation skills.
• Kean eye for detail and good problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to influence and set clear achievable expectations.
• Good understanding of MS Office, specifically in documenting and presenting information.
• Agile Product Owner or Scrum Master Certification
• Experience working with Azure Dev Ops
• Story boarding/ workshop experience
People's Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at People's Partnership) equally and enabling them to perform at their best and demonstrate what they have to offer. We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process (application, selection assessments where relevant, and interview) to enable you to show us the best “you”.
Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks. These consist of right to work check, 5 year referencing including GAP verification, DBS & Credit check.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer; even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant. Discover more of People's Partnership employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career. *This is subject to current government COVID guidelines*