Caretaker - Sovereign Harbour Community Centre (Eastbourne)
Sovereign Harbour Community Centre
Up to £10.42 per hour (+ holiday pay)
Casual Hours (01-20 hours per week - Shifts incl days, evenings & weekends)
To provide a full caretaking service, including maintenance/repair, cleaning, security and setting up equipment for visits/events.
To ensure the Community Centre is well maintained, clean and safe when it opens for general public access.
- Experience of carrying out technical and mechanical operations effectively and efficiently with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of and the ability to implement Health and Safety regulations
- Ability to ensure that contractors are completing works as per agreed schedules and specifications.
- Ability to follow a designated work programme with minimal supervision
- To be physically fit to undertake regular manual and strenuous duties such as rig/de-rig of equipment, cleaning and maintenance.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a small team
- To have a flexible attitude to work duties and willingness to help team members
- Hold a full driving license
- Willingness to work weekends, bank holidays and some evenings
To apply for this or any position with Wave Leisure please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your name and contact details