Job Title: Order Management – Repair Agent
Job Code: IMS20232408-105158
Job Location: UK – Crawley - West Sussex
We can offer you flexible working practices and a hybrid working pattern, with time in our offices and your home, to enable a good work-life balance.
Important to know:
Due to the nature of this role you will need to be a UK nationality and the ability to obtain a security clearance. Applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment must meet the requirement of right to work in the UK and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and will be subject to government security checks.
About this opportunity and L3Harris UK
From 12 UK sites, our team of over 1,400 people deliver unique capabilities across air, land, sea, space and cyber for military, security and commercial customers, worldwide.
L3Harris in Crawley specialise in technology and systems to enable quality pilot training from distance learning systems applications and maintenance solutions to training devices and full flight simulators, our technology covers the complete training spectrum.
About the role:
- As an Order Management Repair Agent you will be part of a small but highly dynamic and motivated team to delivery post delivery services to our global customer base which comprises of the World’s most exclusive Airlines and Training Centres. You will be reasonable for managing customer demand for the supply of service predominantly repairs & exchanges.
A few of our employee benefits are:
- Flexible, condensed or reduced working hours considered and hybrid working where possible
- 12pm finish every Friday
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays), increasing with long service and with the opportunity to buy/sell up to 5 days
- Private medical insurance with optional family cover
- Pension scheme of up to 7% employer contribution
- Life Assurance 4x salary (flexible up to 10x)
- Group income protection
- Flexible opt-in extras such as a health care cash plan, dental insurance, gym membership, critical illness cover and cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program providing mental health and wellbeing support
What You’ll Be Doing
- To be the focal point for the service by providing responses to customer queries in a timely manner
- Managing the business stakeholders, predominately, logistics, supply chain and test & repair centre to meet customer Turnaround Targets.
- To provide metrics and data to show performance of the service from the information contained in the systems and business driven requirements
- Proficient user of SAP is essential
- Manage all transactions in the SAP MRP system, typically but not limited to:
- Creation and completion of sales orders
- Creation and completion of non-standard jobs
- Raising of projects and associated task number
- Creation and completion of Pick and ship demands
- Creation of Purchase Requisition, system generated and manual
- Microsoft packages such as excel, word, etc.
- Analytical experience to review trends to forecast potential behaviours in repairs to promote services such as Fixed Price Repairs / exchanges
As an equal opportunities employer, L3Harris is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join L3Harris.