Vacancy Name: Business Analyst
Vacancy No: VN1180
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primary Work Location: People's Partnership - Manhattan Building, Crawley
Full Time, Permanent
Crawley, West Sussex (Hybrid Working – 1 day a week in Office)
We’re motivated by helping people to save for their future. Everything we do is about fairness and simplicity, rather than profit. And we know that delivering an exceptional service is only made possible by the outstanding individuals that work for us.
That’s why we actively support our employees’ career progression and wellbeing by providing:
• benefits and rewards
• learning and development opportunities
• social facilities and events
• opportunities to contribute to community.
• a caring, supportive environment led by our company values.
The Business Analyst will act as a liaison between business stakeholders and perform a range of activities which will help ensure the organisation meet business objectives through identifying, validating, and supporting the implementation of internal and external change. The Business Analyst will be required to provide business analysis consultancy support to the company projects and other initiatives currently within the programme of change.
The role will primarily involve eliciting, analysing, documenting, and agreeing business requirements, ensuring they meet the needs of the business, whilst adhering to the internal practice standards. The role will also facilitate change that will positively impact the design, implementation and effectiveness of the organisation’s systems and services.
• Consult with Business Owners, Business Users, Product Owners and SMEs to elicit requirements.
• Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to ensure business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations are captured in line with practice standards.
• Provide business analysis consultancy support to projects, requests for change in the Group Change Programme of work, including process or systems improvements.
• Collaborate with the test analysts and developers, to ensure alignment of understanding/interpretation of the business requirements.
• Create detailed requirements and analysis documentation in the format required by the project, request for change or programme of work.
• Suggest changes that will create business efficiencies with projects and the wider Group Change programme of work.
• Perform minor project management duties, on the occasions where the Project Manager is unavailable.
• Experience working in projects or implementing process change.
• Good business analysis skills, including experience in a range of methodologies, elicitation methods and documentation techniques including requirements engineering, wire frames, process and workflows, and other forms of requirements documentation as required.
• Experience of working on projects through the full application lifecycle in one or more Software Development Lifecycle methodologies.
• Experience of working with senior business stakeholders, Product Owners and Project Teams to analyse requirements, develop and drive forward ideas, provide recommendations and support the design of solutions.
• Preferably degree level, A-level (or equivalent).
• Previous experience gained in Occupational Health or Financial Services, preferably in a Pensions environment.
• Significate Business Analysis experience or a BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis/ISEB qualification.
• PRINCE2 or Agile Foundation Qualification.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some free fruit – we get a big delivery every week.
Discover more of People's Partnership employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.
People's Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at People's Partnership) equally and enabling them to perform at their best and demonstrate what they have to offer. We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process (application, selection assessments where relevant, and interview) to enable you to show us the best “you”.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer; even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant. Discover more of People's Partnership's employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.