Vacancy Name: Client Banking and Reconciliation Executive
Vacancy No: VN1209
Employment Type: Part-Time
Primary Work Location: People's Partnership - HQ
The Client Banking and Reconciliation role are looking for a part time member of staff.
This will be for 21 hours a week and you will have to be in the office on a Monday.
• To deliver excellent customer service in relation to the client banking and reconciliation activities within the Business Operations department.
• To ensure that customer money is collected, held, invested, and paid out in a controlled, low risk and efficient way, with all funds reconciled daily.
• Actively contributes to the overall performance and achievement of the Department’s objectives
• Responsible for ensuring payments are made in such a way that meets our customers’ needs, and that there are adequate controls in place to mitigate risk.
• To perform banking & reconciliation activities for all payment types and all products (Incoming and Outgoing payments)
• Plan and organise own workload responsibilities appropriately to satisfy deadline, workflow, and output requirements.
• Contribute to the development of the departments work processes and procedures to support the effective and efficient running of the Business Operations department.
• Take responsibility for own learning and development, keeping up to date with all pension, product, policy, procedural and regulatory developments as well as wider industry awareness and make full use of available structured learning opportunities.
• Ensure adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements, complaint, and compliance rules
• Adhere to Company Risk Management policy and procedures, including reporting of incidents or breaches, query escalation and resolution.
For internal applications please inform your line manager.
For any other questions please email Recruitment@peoplespartnership.co.uk
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer; even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant. Discover more of People's Partnership's employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.