Part Time Bookkeeper - SVC Labs Ltd
- Part Time
SVC Labs was founded in 2014 with the aim of providing our customers with the best E-liquid on the market and a gateway out of smoking and into a healthier lifestyle. Based in of our state of the art facility in East Sussex, we are constantly investing in our people, our product and our technology to continuously improve our company. Each and every member of SVC Labs is passionate and committed to being the best in the E-Liquid business and this dedication is apparent throughout or product offering and our team.
We are looking for a part-time bookkeeper to join our team. AAT level 4 qualified desired but not essential. Qualified through experience may be considered.
- Balancing accounts.
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments.
- Completing VAT returns.
- Checking company bank statements.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Stock control.
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting.
- Credit control.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Reconciling daily cash takings from retail shop.
- Other adhoc duties which will include liaising with suppliers and customers to resolve questions.
Skills and attributes required
- An ability to work quickly and accurately
- Good concentration
- An eye for detail
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Good computer skills (especially with databases and financial software)
- To be honest, discreet and trustworthy
Ideally you will have experience using NetSuite, this is not essential as training can be given.
Hours: Part-time. Approximately 3 days a week and hours are flexible
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year pro rota