Counterbalance Forklift Truck Driver: Eezehaul Logistics
- Full Time
Counterbalance Forklift Truck Driver
Eezehaul provides competitive and extremely reliable logistics solutions, which is why we have become the South East’s largest regional FORS Silver approved carrier. We are looking for an experienced Counterbalance Forklift Driver to join our lively and friendly team of professionals.
Responsibilities of Role:
- A varied role of loading and unloading vehicles, picking stock and general warehouse duties.
- Forklift Driving adhering to safe operating and health and safety practices
- Loading and unloading of freight
- Keeping the yard and warehouse clean and tidy
- Completing all administration to a high level of accuracy for inbound and outbound freight
- Scanning and labelling freight
- Check weighing, reporting damages or defecting freight
- Carrying out forklift safety checks
- Reporting of hazards and any near miss or accidents
- Ensure security of warehouse freight
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the care of equipment
- Working 45 hours per week with 1 hour unpaid lunch per day; Monday-Friday working flexible shift pattern from 7am to 9pm, with rostered Saturdays. You will need to be flexible and willing to work Overtime at busy periods and be confident at working to tight deadline.
Requirements of Role
- A good level of fitness is needed as manual handling is required.
- Must hold a Counterbalance Forklift licence
- 1 year+ Counterbalance driving experience
Salary and Benefits:
Full details on Employee benefits can be found on our website https://www.eezehaul.co.uk/about/eezehaul-employee-benefits/
- Competitive salary. Starting salary is £19,679 rising to £20,772pa after successful completion of 6-month probationary period.
- Overtime rates paid after 9 hours worked daily at 1.25hrs
- Company bonus scheme
- Work social events
- We are passionate about development, training and progression for our team.
To apply for this role please email your CV and complete the attached application form, and send them to Laura@eezehaul.co.uk
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent